Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky
and our three little munchkins,
Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
February 2008
Hi everyone, just some updated pictures of Addison for you. He's growing up much too fast, but is so much fun these days. The last picture shows what he does when asked to smile for the camera!
Awww! He's getting so big! He definitely looks WAY more grown up than the last time I saw him (but that was a while ago! :) ). I love his "camera smile"...too cute!
it looks like he's growing a lot taller and slimming out a bit - or is it just the way the picture is taken? hope things are going well for you! only a few months left now :)
3 comments:
Awww! He's getting so big! He definitely looks WAY more grown up than the last time I saw him (but that was a while ago! :) ). I love his "camera smile"...too cute!
What a handsome little man!
it looks like he's growing a lot taller and slimming out a bit - or is it just the way the picture is taken? hope things are going well for you! only a few months left now :)
Post a Comment