Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sneaking Broccoli??

Ok, I just thought this was so funny! At lunch today there was a bowl of steamed broccoli sitting near Jaden and while we weren't looking (I got him to repeat it for pictures after!) he grabbed the bowl of broccoli and started stuffing it into his mouth and seemed so pleased with himself! And what kid even likes broccoli?! Addison is just now starting to love it because he believes it makes him strong and healthy (which is true, right?), but Jaden will eat absolutely anything! Maybe that will change...

Here he is, possibly eyeing that bowl of broccoli...



The reach.











And he got it!



Seeing just how much he can get into his mouth before we catch him!





And here he is looking so pleased with himself. I thought it was rather cute - and then grabbed the broccoli away to break into more baby-friendly pieces.Hopefully this means we will not have to fight as much to get this guy to eat his veggies!






































1 comment:

Ben and Rach said...

They are soooo cute!!! Great job on the birthday cakes! Looks like fun!