Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky and our three little munchkins, Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
I LOVE that first picture!! they look at each other with so much love it's just priceless!! that's what it's all about in my mind :)
Those are adorable...did you take them?
If you took those, you did a GREAT job! They are so cute!
Great photos! Your boys are so handsome :) I would love to add you to my blog... but I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. Thanks!
Hey Dianne,Not sure if you will check this, but the email is always_inlove2003@yahoo.cayes, I did take the pictures myself! I just did a little bit of editing on the computer afterward, which makes them look good :)
Hey, I just read this today... e-mailed you an invite.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE that first picture!! they look at each other with so much love it's just priceless!! that's what it's all about in my mind :)
Those are adorable...did you take them?
If you took those, you did a GREAT job! They are so cute!
Great photos! Your boys are so handsome :) I would love to add you to my blog... but I need your e-mail address so I can send you an invite. Thanks!
Hey Dianne,
Not sure if you will check this, but the email is always_inlove2003@yahoo.ca
yes, I did take the pictures myself! I just did a little bit of editing on the computer afterward, which makes them look good :)
Hey, I just read this today... e-mailed you an invite.
Post a Comment